The next “Seven Shadows” arc of the Shadowverse Flame anime received a main trailer ahead of its Japanese premiere on July 1.
Additionally, it was announced that Half Time Old performs the opening song of the new court “Touka” (seen in the trailer) and that EIGHTH STANDARD performs the new ending song “Shekenaare”.
The “Seven Shadows” arch marks the fifth courtyard of Shadowverse Flamewhich premiered in April 2022. Crunchyroll describes the show as follows:
Light Tenryu came to Shadowverse College not knowing the first thing about Shadowverse and joined Seventh Flame, a Shadowverse club that was about to be shut down. He falls in love with playing Shadowverse while working with his friends Subaru Makabe and Itsuki Mitsutagawa to find new club members.
He faces fierce battles against opponents using a wide array of cards and eventually succeeds in recruiting Gentleman, Ren Kazamatsuri, and Tsubasa Takanashi to his team. Now Seventh Flame is reborn, and he and his friends are challenged to enter the Shadowverse Club tournament that will decide who is the strongest of them all.
Shadowverse Flame is inspired by Shadowverse digital collectible card game first launched in 2016. The staff of the ZEXCS– the product show includes:
• Director: Keiichiro Kawaguchi (Higurashi: When they cry: SOTSU)
• Assistant Director: Naotaka Hayashi (Kageki Shojo!! episode director)
• Series composers: Rintarou Isozaki (Shadowverse) And Deko Akao (Komi can’t communicate)
• Map art director: illustrator Ponzu (Shadowverse playing card artist)
• Character designer: Hiroki Harada (Shadowverse)
• Sub-Character Designer: Yasunari Nitta
• Original character designers: Gakuya Okada, Mikeboshi, HesunAnd On line
Meanwhile, the cast includes Yuuto Uemura as Light Tenryuu, Shiori Izawa like Dragneel, Hibiku Yamamura like Itsuki Katsutagawa, and Kazuki Ura like Subaru Makabe.
Source: Official Shadowverse Anime Channel